Parking is easy when visiting Unity Christian Music.
We have 2 official public parking areas for Unity
- Mart Dock and LC Walker lots off Shoreline Drive (just north east of festival site on same road as festival site) – $5 per car, open to all, includes our Handicap Lot (see our special section for more information about handicap parking and access).
- Carpenter Bros. lot on Western Avenue near corner of Shoreline Drive (just west of the festival venue) -Mix of $5 guest parking and $2 Volunteer Parking (see our special information with details about volunteer parking).
Parking in these convenient official lots make parking easy and help support the ministry of Unity.
For people interested in walking, there may be free on-street parking in further from the festival site.
There is also a lot at the Convention and Visitor’s Bureau on the corner of Shoreline Drive and 7th Street. This lot is only accessible ministry partners with special access passes.
2016 Parking Hours
Wednesday, August 10:
- Mart Dock, LC Walker and Depot lots 0pen at 1:00 pm
- Carpenter Bros. open at 1:30 pm
Thursday, Friday and Saturday August 11, 12 and 13:
- Mart Dock, LC Walker and Depot lots open at 10:00 am
- Carpenter Bros. open at 11:00 am