How Else Can You Support Unity Festival?
- Give us your feedback now and be registered to win for great Unity gear
- Tweet or Instagram using the following hashtags:
- #ucmfscreenWhen you post during the 2016 event, and your posts could appear on the big screen at Unity!If your post appears on the screen, you’ll get your name entered in a drawing to win some great Unity Prizes!
- Pray for the artists, organizers and volunteers
- Volunteer to work at Unity 2016
- Become a Unity promoter within your church
- Patronize our sponsors and let our sponsors know you appreciate their support of Unity
- Let our media partners know you appreciate their support of Unity
- If you own a business or know someone that does, encourage them to support Unity
- Spread the word on social media and post your comments, reviews, or pictures online
- Sign up for our email list to keep informed about additional opportunities
Unity Christian Music Festival would not exist without the help of our amazing volunteers that come from all over the midwest. Our Unity volunteers are what make this event great and even possible. If you are interested in joining our team you can register to become a Volunteer!
Unity Christian Music Festival is seeking bands to participate in the Christian Festival Association’s Talent Search competition. Our festival A-stage committee will review ALL applications and select the 8-10 finalists who will be offered a 20-30 minute performance slot at Unity 2016. We are still seeking bands to fill out this years roster! Submit an application now!
Keep up-to-date with all things Unity and share with all your friends on twitter @unityevents or our facebook page at Unity Christian Music Festival. Show us your passion by sending us pictures using the #UCMF. We love to hear feedback from all our fans!
Looking for pictures, videos or just want to see what is new on social media? Check out our promote page! To arrange a media interview related to Unity Music Festival contact:
Festival Director, Kevin Newton
Marketing and Media Director, Christopher VanOosterhout
Unity Logo Library – official Unity 2016 logos in a variety of formats
Unity Overhead Images – Views from the air of past Unity events
**If you need any print or digital materials to help promote Unity 2016, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to get you what you need.
Radio spots, print ads and web banners coming soon. If you need something immediately, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org